Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
Cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of options to tweak the new app copy, apart from changing the app name or icon.
For example, you can remove widgets or unnecessary permissions, you can disable auto-start, backups or intrusive app defaults. App Cloner can even extend a cloned app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode with secure file deletion and you can lock an app to consume data over Wi-Fi only.
By the way, Android Wear watch apps and watch faces can typically also be cloned.
Full Version Features
- Facebook Messenger cloning
- WhatsApp cloning
- Replace launcher icons
- Create multiple app clones
- Clone watch apps or watch faces
- Save or share cloned apps
- Remove launcher icon or widgets
- Allow/prevent app backups
- Allow apps to be installed on the external SD-card
- Disable app defaults
- Disable auto-start
- Exclude app from recents
- Rotation lock
- Remove app permissions
- Make assist app
- Enables multi-window support on Samsung devices and some LG devices
- Use Google Maps in cloned apps
- Automatically copy expansion files during cloning
- Make debuggable
- Patched by Team Begal
- Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Fabric Crashlytics service removed
- Manual Data consumption Only (For thumbnails)
- Anonymous Bug Data Transfer Removed
- Premium features Unlocked
- Batch Cloning Unrestricted
- Update to trigger Google Play Policy re-validation.
- Targeting Android 8.0 (API level 26).
How to Install ?
- Download & Install the Apk from the links given below
- Done ! Enjoy