Watercat Download Manager (WDM) is a download manager app that accelerates downloads to save your time. WDM uses multi-thread technique to focusing bandwidth to the download process, which splits the file from server into some chunks, and then joining them once the download is finished.
• Accelerate downloads with multi-threading, up to 16 threads
• Pause and resume downloads
• Built-in web browser
• Downloading embedded video from a web page, except YouTube
• Save downloads in SD card and internal
• Schedule downloads
• Create queue, so that the higher priority will be downloaded earlier
• Group tasks, queues and schedules by label
• Limit your download with quota limiter
• Join file parts (*.001 file extensions)
• Check file’s hash, whether the file is corrupted or not
• Pause downloads when battery low
• Monitor the overall download speed
• Download files partially, and many more!
Tips & Tricks
• The last feature (download files partially) is very useful in case you need to download 3GB of file in 2GB free space of device. You can download 2GB first, and then 1GB partially. Finally, join them into one file, 3GB.
• When you connected to a network that limits your bandwidth for each clients and you have 2 devices or more, use the last feature by download the file partially in a time. For example, the first device downloads 0% – 50% of the file size, and the second device downloads 50% – 100% of the file size. Finally, join these two files with File joiner feature or with file joiner apps in your PC.
If you like this app, don’t forget to send us your support and feedback!
- Rebuilding chunks became more real-time
- Easily switching between web browser and download list
- Supported playing video in full screen web browser
- Supported landscape orientation
- Fixed dark theme does not work with dialog
- Fixed cannot add downloads using TXT file
- Fixed cannot sort items
- Fixed crash on Oreo devices
- Fixed other bugs
★★★ MOD ★★★
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;