Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 2.1 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE — also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn’t need and doesn’t utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn’t properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn’t fully support the new APIs).
– Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
– Fixed: crash at Devices page
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
– Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Previous version 1.42:
– Vulkan devices enumeration on Galaxy Note7, S7, S7 edge
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430
– Fixed: battery charge rate measurement on several devices
Thanks for download from my site . It’s a small site who shearing mod apk crack apk pro apk and full version apk . Keep it mind that all software and review I collect from various site . For this all software or apk are not test by me . But I always think my site visitor and collect best quality for their . One other thinks that some mob pro crack apk work fine for first some days . For this reasons the owner of thy apk find it and add more security this app . For this this apk can not work any more . So wait for lasted update .Thanks for your patinas .
Thanks , have a nice mod hacking